WMS, convert GetCapabilites XML to Map Context XML

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Sat Sep 24 12:23:02 EDT 2005

The mapbuilder project (http://mapbuilder.sourceforge.net/) has a WFS
Capabilities to WMC xsl in lib/tool/xsl/Caps2Context.xsl.

There's one over at
http://geoservices.cgdi.ca/mapbuilder/lib/tool/xsl/Caps2Context.xsl.
You can probably modify it for WMS, and hopefully contribute it to the
project!

Cheers

..Tom