MAPSERVER-USERS Digest - 24 Sep 2005 to 25 Sep 2005 (#2005-277)

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 26 12:08:29 EDT 2005

hi,
I don't quite understand, what you mean when you say that the layer becomes
a polyline, isn't that exactly what you're looking for ?
if you want an empty polygon , you do exactly as you said, defining the
"outlinecolor" and not "color".
cheers, tb