web-based mapfile editor

Xin crazygecko at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 29 06:14:43 EDT 2005

Hi,

Hope everyone's doing well. I've made a few posts to this list before and
haven't had any replies, it's worrying me a little bit. I hope someone would
reply this time!

So I've been experimenting with web-based mapfile editors recently, and have
found only two: MapEdit from MapLab, and Mapstorer. MapEdit seems fairly
functional, but a little sluggish. I liked Mapstorer's interface a lot, but
couldn't get it to work very well. Plus there's the fact it can't import
mapfiles!

Does *anyone* know any web-based mapfile editors? I'd like to hear any
suggestions. I've done a search on the archives and found very little.

Cheers,
Xin