ogr please help

Skalski Artur - askals Artur.Skalski at ACXIOM.COM
Thu Apr 13 06:43:24 EDT 2006

I keep trying but no results...

still can't figure out how to use ogr2ogr correctly to make index or spatial index on my shapefile, can someone help me please

I'm trying to create index with this statement:

ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" streets.shp streets_plyline.shp -sql CREATE INDEX index ON streets USING (CITY_STREET)

but this generates error1..

can someone point me how such command should look like correctly, how to make this index on shp. file

artur
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.