truetype fonts problem...

korakas koarkis korakas2004 at YAHOO.GR
Fri Dec 8 12:02:28 EST 2006

Hi all,

I want to use true type fonts in my maps and I am using the following setup:

a "font" folder with: arial.ttf  arialbd.ttf.
also in this folder is placed the fontset.txt:
arial arial.ttf
arialbd arialbd.ttf

and finally in my map file

..
FONTSET "..\font\fontset.txt"
  LABEL
        TYPE truetype
        FONT arialbd
         SIZE 9

but the mapserver produces ::

 msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. Requested font (arialbd) not found.

I am completely stuck here.
The mapserver sees the fontset.txt, (if i rename it it produces an repsective error message) but it can not read the aliases!

kio

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!