Polygon buffer?

Aaron Koning aaronkoning at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 8 14:48:26 EST 2006

The way I approach this is to use MapServer to get the coordinates (or an id
of a PostGIS feature) interactively and then connect to PostGIS directly
with PHP and pull the information out using their well developed functions,
such as:
  - PolyFromText(...)
  - Buffer(...)
  - Intersect(...)

This is one method, there are many others.

Aaron

--