Select, Zoom Multiple Items

Lawrence Hartpence hartpence_gis at CO.JASPER.IA.US
Thu Feb 9 12:15:23 EST 2006

Thanks to Jorge for giving me some direction.

I am still stumped however.  The article Jorge referred me to says that a
windows machine does need to specify a QITEM.  When I set up my query using
3 different items, it acts like it is selecting, but no results are returned
and nothing is highlighted or zoomed to on the map.  Here is how the query
is returned in the URL:

&qstring=%27%5BSECTION_%5D%27%3D21+AND+%27%5BTWP%5D%27%3D80+AND+%27%5BRNG%5D
%27%3D19&qlayer=Sections&qitem=&shapeindex=&savequery=

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I also find that documentation on all the query modes is hard to find.  If
anyone has a comprehensive document explaining how all the query modes work,
I would love to see it.

Lawrence