Pixmap symbol scaling not working in MS4.8

Hester Viola h.viola at BOM.GOV.AU
Sun Feb 12 22:32:00 EST 2006

An issue with Pixmap symbols has developed after installing MS 4.8.

The symbols I am using are in a PNG file which is 42 pixels wide and high,
but I have scaled them in the mapfile to 20 pixels using SIZE 20 in the
class, which used to work fine.
The symbols are now appearing at the full 42 pixels and my SIZE 20 is being
ignored.

I note that this issue has been logged elsewhere by others eg.
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Symbol-sizing-change-in-behaviourfrom-4.6-to-4.8-t1071878.html

Is this likely to be fixed?
I would prefer not to have to resize my images manually?

Thanks
Hester
--
Regards