Failed connect to Oracle DB

Marc Jacquin marc.jacquin at MAGELLIUM.FR
Mon Feb 20 05:57:50 EST 2006

The DATA tag should be    DATA "Geometry FROM MyTable using srid 1000005"
instead of    DATA "Geometry FROM MyTable using srid = 1000005" (Remove
"="). Also make sure that the Oracle geometry type is what you expect.

You may also add some debug or log by defining the MS_ERRORFILE environment
variable (e.g. c:/temp/mserror.txt) and check for Oracle errors in it.

Where did you get the compiled version for C#?

Marc

-----Message d'origine-----
De : UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] De la
part de NBolbot (sent by Nabble.com)
Envoyé : lundi 20 février 2006 10:32
À : MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Objet : [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Failed connect to Oracle DB

Hello everybody,

I have my problems to get data from Oracle Database.
I use compilied version of mapserver for C#. There is no problems to draw a
picture using test-shapefiles. But when I trying to draw data from Oracle
Database I get an empty picture without any error message.

I use following map-file:

NAME DEMO
STATUS ON
SIZE 400 400
EXTENT 1 1 200 200
UNITS METERS
IMAGETYPE GIF
IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255

#
# Start of web interface definition
#
WEB
  MINSCALE 1
  MAXSCALE 100
#
# On Windows systems, /tmp and /tmp/ms_tmp/ should be created at the root
# of the drive where the .MAP file resides.
#
  IMAGEPATH "/tmp/ms_tmp/"
  IMAGEURL "/ms_tmp/"
  LOG "/tmp/ms_tmp/gmap.log"
END

#
# Start of layer definitions
#

LAYER
    NAME test
    TYPE LINE
    CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
    CONNECTION "myuser/test at test"
    DATA "Geometry FROM MyTable using srid = 1000005"
    CLASS
     STYLE
       OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
       COLOR 255 0 255
     END
    END
END

END # Map File

What configuration should I make to work with Oracle Database?