SLD http header problem

Pagurek,Debbie [NCR] Debbie.Pagurek at EC.GC.CA
Tue Jan 10 09:59:43 EST 2006

Phil, you might want to post your SLD here so people can check it out.
I briefly looked at your SLD (because I'm internal to your organization)
- I would first try to isolate the SLD to deal with JUST the layer that
you are trying to style. Also - compare your SLD to others that are out
there to double check syntax etc.

D. Pagurek

	-----Original Message-----
	From: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Chau,Philip [PYR]
	Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 12:50 PM
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] SLD http header problem

	I'm trying to display the layer and using SLD to change the
symbol (ActiveFedProv) and it seems to be giving me a problem

http://excise.pyr.ec.gc.ca/cgi-bin/pyrwqmp.asp?version=1.1.1&service=WMS
&request=GetMap&layers=ActiveFedProv&SLD=http://map.ns.ec.gc.ca/kyw/sld/
kyw_sld.xml
<http://excise.pyr.ec.gc.ca/cgi-bin/pyrwqmp.asp?version=1.1.1&service=WM
S&request=GetMap&layers=ActiveFedProv&SLD=http://map.ns.ec.gc.ca/kyw/sld
/kyw_sld.xml>

	WMS GetCapabilities seems to say that it supports SLD however I
get a CGI error

	"CGI Error
	The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a
complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

	"

	Cheers,
	Phil

	Philip Chau, PMP