auto load mapserver information into html document

Luis Treviño ltrevinoh at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 6 18:24:53 EDT 2006

Albert:

You load the mapserver information into your html template, using a set of
hidden variables that mapserver CGI uses and returns. (this is a very simple
manner to say). you can take a look at the mapserver CGI reference
documentation
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/cgi/referencemanual-all-pages and
the Mapserver Tutorial http://hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/tutorial/.
if you want to use just mapserver CGI for your application, you'll probably
need some javascript code to manage your app.

Hope this helps
Regards,
Luis