WMS 1.3.0 in MapServer?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Jul 7 10:32:15 EDT 2006

Cubewerx supports it. But that's one of the very few (if not the only one).

Here in Europe the INSPIRE project's standards are most likely gonna be
based on WMS 1.3, so I am sure the demand for it will be growing eventually.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden