error during make (mac os x)

Andrew Wiens awiens at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 11 21:06:18 EDT 2006

Thanks William,

That worked wonderfully.

Concerning the Ruby Mapscript, I wouldn't know where to start trying to
build it from the mapscriptvars and libmap.a files.  I'm very new to the Mac
environment and *nix environment in general.

I had already built and installed the libraries required for Mapserver, but
using your precompiled libraries sounds like a much more efficient solution
so I'll be doing that in the future.

Thanks again,
--Andy