query string question

Wed Jul 12 01:59:46 EDT 2006

You jave a couple of options:

  qstring: ('[str_type]' = 'AVE' or '[str_type]' = 'ST')
  qstring: ('[str_type]' in ('AVE','ST'))
  qstring: /AVE|ST/

The latter is probably the fastest. The first two shouldn't require a qitem although you might set it just to be safe even though the value won't be used.

Steve

>>> Albert Anderson <bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM> 07/11/06 11:34 AM >>>
Hi All,

 I have a question about ITEMNQUERY mode. I want to search for two different items at the same time like AVE and ST.

Map Mode: ITEMNQUERY       Query Layer:Roads
                                              Query Item:Str_type
                                             Query string:/AVE/

and that just brings up the AVE. So how do I get the AVE and ST load query.  What should the query string look like?  Can some help me.

Thanks,
Albert