Query BUG?

Wed Jul 12 01:55:19 EDT 2006

Um, can you try 4.8.3? I won't fix a bug like that any further back than 4.8 anyway. By copy I mean that we read the feature in native coordinates once, make a copy and then project/transform as necessary for each instance of the [shpxy] tag. So, for example, it is possible to output native and lat/lon versions of the coordinates at the same time.

I did fix a bug that had to do with true projections (not =image) in CVS HEADE since 4.8 but I don't think that applies here.

Anyway, let me know if 4.8 is in the cards for you.

Steve

>>> Ian <iansgis at GMAIL.COM> 07/11/06 12:04 PM >>>
Thank you for the response Steve. What did you mean by "A copy of the
feature is
used for just this reason" ?

I am using MapServer version 4.6.2

Ian