error during make (mac os x)

Andrew Wiens awiens at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 11 21:50:48 EDT 2006

That sounds really easy.  I'd be willing to give it a shot to see if it'd
work.

I was able to get swig and mapscript installed but am getting an error when
I try to test the installation with shp2img.  The error I'm getting is this:

dyld: NSLinkModule() error
dyld: Symbol not found: _intarray_setitem
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i686-darwin8.6.1
/mapscript.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap

Any ideas what the problem could be?