Mapserver returns blank pages

Stuart Eve stuarteve at LPARCHAEOLOGY.COM
Wed Jul 12 14:20:05 EDT 2006

We are having (and have had for while_ this problem - and it does seem
reasonably random.

The main trouble is that I don't know how to get php to spew out the
error - and instead it just returns this blank screen, instead of
returning the error as it does normally. I had first thought that it was
because I was using php mapscript and had nested functions - but it
seems like lots of people are coming up with the same thing.

Anyone got any ideas?

--
Stuart Eve
L - P : Archaeology