Maximum number of class styles, 5, has been reached

Thu Jul 13 20:08:57 EDT 2006

The number of zoom levels shouldn't have anything to do with it from the MapServer point of view although perhaps
there is something funky going on. I can't see where you'd want styles accumulating like that. (I can see 1 then 2
then 3 but how that gets bigger than that is escaping me).

BTW There is an RFC to switch all relavant static arrays to dynamically allocated arrays that would help. Something
tells me that's not the issue here though.

Steve

>>> Ludwig Max Brinckmann <ludwigbrinckmann at GMAIL.COM> 7/13/2006 2:48:49 PM >>>
I am hitting the threshold because I have the three styles on multiple zoom
levels.
But in Primagis there is now a way of combining the symbolizers, so that it
would equate one style per zoomlevel. I am not sure how this maps down to
mapserver, but I will give it a try tomorrow. Sean is also helping me out
with this. (The worst would be recompiling, so the issue is not exactly
pressing).

Ludwig

--
Ludwig M Brinckmann