Mapserver returns blank pages

antti siukola siukola.antti at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 14 04:17:40 EDT 2006

Hi!

It would be great if any of the developers could comment on this
problem or maybe someone who has found a solution to the problem. I
want to point out again that this problem prevents us to move to
production if no solution is found.

Regards,

Antti S