How do you use proj-4.4.9

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 14 16:19:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

 I got the projection file working.  But now my road,sections,and boundary layers are not showing up.

Thanks,
Albert

Ryan Ollerenshaw <ollerery at engr.orst.edu> wrote:
Quoting Albert Anderson :

> Hi,
>  I dont know why its not working.  The projection map file is not showing up
> in the window.
>
> Albert

We would still need some more information to exacly what problem you are facing.
 if all you are getting is a blank display i would bet that you problem is not
with proj4 but somewhere else in you mapserver setup.  I think that your best
bet would be to use your MapServer's built in WMS server and try to view your
map through a URL.  This would eliminate any coding mistakes that you might
have made else where.

check out: http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_server

http://mail.yahoo.com