ruby mapscript on mac os x

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Jul 17 15:02:04 EDT 2006

Probably, although someone with a lot more ruby+swig experience than
myself would probably be able to expound on reasons why you want to
use newer swig versions if you're doing ruby.  I think there were a
number of memory management-related fixes plus some other
improvements.   If things seem to do what you need them to do with
1.3.27, I don't really think there is a compelling reason to switch.

Howard