Mapscript CSharp (C#) Memory Leak?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 17 17:02:18 EDT 2006

David,

The next ms4w is on the way, but i don't know about the planned
release date so far.
The ms4w package is compiled with VS2003, the C# interface targets the
MS.NET framework 1.1 accordingly.
If you develop with VS2005 you might want to recompile mapserver and
mapscript with VS2005. I have such a compilation and ready to send to
you but i haven't tested it so much like ms4w is tested by Jeff
McKenna and the dmsolutions guys. And compiling all of the
corresponding libraries with VS2005 is a hard row to hoe ;-)

Best Regards,

Tamas