Looking for an OGC Compliant WFS/WCS Server

Shoaib Burq hydromap at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 19 05:22:23 EDT 2006

John, from the little bit of experiance I have of WCS -- i found
Mapscript support for WCS somewhat lacking. I believe this is being
addressed for future releases. Mapserver-CGI is probably the way to
go. Someone can correct me if I haven't kept up-to-date.

cheers
Shoaib