map drawing via mapscript has incorrect extent

xslove xslove at CENTRUM.CZ
Wed Jul 19 05:31:45 EDT 2006

Hi, when I will draw map with specific extent, that has ratio 1:1.5 - little
heighter (my data has WGS-84 coords) features are drawn with ratio 1:1 !!!
When I call mapserver via cgi request, specific extent is kept and drawing
is correctly resized.
I use this code:
// set drawing width
map.setWidth(width);
// set drawing height
map.setHeight(height);
// set extent
rectObj extent = new rectObj(request.getExtentMinX(),
request.getExtentMinY(), request.getExtentMaxX(), request.getExtentMaxY(),
mapscriptConstants.MS_FALSE);
map.setExtent(extent);
// create image
imageObj image = map.draw();