Raster Layer Questions?????

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 19 17:18:23 EDT 2006

Hi,
Thanks for the information. I got it working.

Albert

Steve Lime <Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us> wrote: Check out MINSCALE/MAXSCALE in the layer object documentation...

Steve

>>> Albert Anderson  7/19/2006 2:23:55 PM >>>
Hi everyone,

 I would like to know how to load my areial photo when I zoom in a city.  Then when I zoom out I dont see the areial photo.  I know it can be done. Do I need to step some sort of extent layer to come on and off? Can anyone help me?  I am providing my some of my code of the map file. What more do I need to at to the code?

#####################################
LAYER
    NAME "richmap"
    TYPE RASTER