MapServer Java?

Ryan Ollerenshaw ollerery at ENGR.ORST.EDU
Wed Jul 19 20:29:23 EDT 2006

your answer is more advanced than what i am looking for, my problem is not how
to display output from mapserver, but simply displaying the output from a java
file.  I just have a .java file and i want the print lines to be printed on a
web page instead of the standard out.  So i want a way for a client to browse
to the URL of the java file and see the output.  If i just use
www.path/to/my/java/file.java just the text of the code is displayed.  I assume
that somehow i should be using the .class file but i am not sure how to get my
web server to display the output of the java code.

Thanks again,
-Ryan