MapServer Java?

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 20 02:42:48 EDT 2006

You could also use a jsp (which in fact is a special type of servlet).
The tutorial from Sun's java site will help you to get started with
both of them (and much more):

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/doc/

Good luck,
Umberto