Mapserver returns blank pages

antti siukola siukola.antti at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 20 02:50:23 EDT 2006

Hello again!

As an addition I also have a problem with turning off the
antialiasing. I have a polygon layer that has a label set and if I set
antialiasing to false it still gets antialiased. Other layers with
text work without antialising but this polygon label uses antialiasing
by default.

Cheers!

Antti S