NQuery or Query with overlapping planning regulations

Manfred Meier m.meier at SPIEKERMANN.DE
Wed Jul 26 02:13:08 EDT 2006

Hello,

if your number of different regulations at the same time is small, you
could generate all info for these regulations and display them on the
same page in invisible div's or iframe's together with a javascript
powered selection menu for the user.

Surely there are problems with javascript, browser compatibility and so
on, but perhaps it's an idea.

Manfred