Mapserver blank image

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Wed Jul 26 09:33:26 EDT 2006

Ray,

There may be additional issues, but I see that your UNITS is set to
Meters.  Units should be the units of the projection.  In your case, it
would be 'dd' (for decimal degrees).

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Raymond Marcil
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:29 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver blank image

Hi,

I'm using mapserver-4.8.4. Using debian linux w/apache 1.3.  Mapserver
hits oracle spatial 9i (observed via tcpdump) and renders a blank image.

I suspect a configuration issue. See attached gis.map. Adapted from
demonstration demo.map. Any ideas/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks, Ray

Raymond E. Marcil
Analyst/Programmer IV
Land Records Information Section
Alaska Department of Natural Resources
550 West 7th., #706, Anchorage, AK 99501
Ph: (907)269-8855 / Fax: (907)269-8911