fastest way to convert lon-lat to points

P Kishor punkish at EIDESIS.ORG
Thu Jul 27 10:23:31 EDT 2006

Thanks for the guidance Roberto, however, this has to be done on
Windows. Afaik, there is no Perl/MapScript on Windows (or is there? I
can't figure out a definitive answer to this). Therefore, I can't

use mapscript;

sad.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.ies.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation https://edu.osgeo.org/