Dlegend default layers on

Ken Boss Ken.Boss at DNR.STATE.MN.US
Thu Jul 27 10:09:54 EDT 2006

Paul--

Unfortunately, I don't think you're missing anything; dlegend is
missing features.  One is the ability to specify a set of layers that
should be on by default; another is an automatic mechanism to turn a
layer on/off as it goes in/out of scale (currently I think you'll find
that you can't turn a layer on until it's in scale; it'll turn itself
off when it goes out of scale, but if you go back in scale it remains
off and needs to be turned on again manually).  These things are on the
to-do list...

--Ken

>>> Paul A Malabad <malabapa at CI.HARRISONBURG.VA.US> 7/26/2006 8:23:21
PM >>>

I am probably missing something simple, but I cannot seem to find a way
to Turn my layers on once the scale is reached using the dlegend.js .
All layers start off (as in the demo app) except for the layers set to
STATUS DEFAULT.  If I set the layer to STATUS DEFAULT, the layer is on,
but the checkbox is not checked.  I am using the .90 demo application
for my framework if that helps any.
Thanks for your help.