3D Polygon

K S proxiroxp at YAHOO.GR
Thu Jul 27 16:08:53 EDT 2006

Sorry for the delay! Thanks for the response!
  Here is the report of ogrinfo for the shapefile. Supposed that the  precompiled version of mapserver doesn't support 3D polygon how can I  "enable" 3D polygons' support?

  Layer name: TownBlocks
  Geometry: 3D Polygon
  Feature Count: 8024
  Extent: (496798.420507, 3874382.779711) - (692235.890369, 3932301.842024)
  Layer SRS WKT:
  PROJCS["Greek_Grid",
      GEOGCS["GCS_GGRS_1987",
          DATUM["Greek_Geodetic_Reference_System_1987",
              SPHEROID["GRS_1980",6378137.0,298.257222101]],
          PRIMEM["Greenwich",0.0],
          UNIT["Degree",0.0174532925199433]],
      PROJECTION["Transverse_Mercator"],
      PARAMETER["False_Easting",500000.0],
      PARAMETER["False_Northing",0.0],
      PARAMETER["Central_Meridian",24.0],
      PARAMETER["Scale_Factor",0.9996],
      PARAMETER["Latitude_Of_Origin",0.0],
      UNIT["Meter",1.0]]
  OBJECTID: Integer (9.0)
  FID_?ώΆΎϊΎ: Integer (9.0)
  SDE_blockc: Real (19.11)
  PERIMETER: Real (19.11)
  TBLOCK_: Real (19.11)
  TBLOCK_ID: Real (19.11)
  ESYE_CODE: Integer (9.0)
  MATCH_: Integer (9.0)
  XBLOCK: Real (19.11)
  YBLOCK: Real (19.11)
  MUN_NAME: String (40.0)
  MUN_CODE: String (8.0)
  OT: String (12.0)
  TR_POP: Real (19.11)
  PER_POP: Real (19.11)
  NOIK: Real (19.11)
  HOUSES: Real (19.11)
  H_OWN: Real (19.11)
  H_REN: Real (19.11)
  H_KAT: Real (19.11)
  H_KEN: Real (19.11)
  H_KY_KA: Real (19.11)
  H_EXOH: Real (19.11)
  PER_MEN: Real (19.11)
  PER_WOM: Real (19.11)
  AGE14: Real (19.11)
  AGE1564: Real (19.11)
  AGE65: Real (19.11)
  YDR: Real (19.11)
  EDR: Real (19.11)
  H_PKEN: Real (19.11)
  H_PREN: Real (19.11)
  H_POWN: Real (19.11)
  H_PEXOH: Real (19.11)
  M_W_RAT: Real (19.11)
  NOIK_MESO: Real (19.11)
  POPDEN: Real (19.11)
  FID_LLNew_: Integer (9.0)
  Shape_Leng: Real (19.11)
  Shape_Ar_1: Real (19.11)
  Shape_Le_1: Real (19.11)
  Shape_Area: Real (19.11)

"Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)" <bartvde at XS4ALL.NL> έγραψε:  What does ogrinfo report on your shapefile? Can you send us the output?

Best regards,
Bart