Map File Problem?

M.L. Jackson mljacks2 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 28 10:48:58 EDT 2006

Hi.  I am running mapserver 4.6.0-beta1 with Java Mapscript on Tomcat.
While working on my project, I have encountered a weird series of errors.
Everytime I restart the server and try to run my application, I get an error
indicating what appears to be any random line in the map file.   Most of the
time the errors generated make absolutely no sense.  Among the errors
generated are "projection not named" and  "major axis or radius = 0 or not
given". The other errors are generally any line number with a piece of the
map file indicated.  Thanks for your replies.