[UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] Java MapScript Versions

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 31 09:49:27 EDT 2006

Diego,
I am using latest cvs and I don't see all the changes you claim.
So I think you must have some problem with your environment (like old
builds/dll in classpath or path). Could you try building your app on a
fresh system?

Also, always cc the list.

Umberto