[UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] Java MapScript Versions

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 31 10:23:51 EDT 2006

Search your system for all *map*.dll and *map*.jar, maybe you have a
naming conflict or more probably the wrong file in classpath?

What do you use to build and code the application (Eclipse, ANT, Idea,
Notepad) and where do you deploy it (Tomcat, WebSphere,Resin, etc)?

Umberto