CSharp Mapscript in WebForm (ASP.NET 2.0)

David Lowther dlowther at COORDINATESOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Jul 31 21:02:33 EDT 2006

Hi List,

Has anyone successfully used CSharp Mapscript in a ASP.NET 2.0 Webform?
I've gotten things working in Winforms (with a bit of help from Tamas -
thanks!) but can't seem to make Webform work. I suspect that the issue is
related to the fact that I cannot set a reference to the VC.manifest file.

I get an error (can't load mapscript.dll) when I try to instantiate a
mapObj.

Thank for any help, if I can provide more detail or a sample app please let
me know.

David Lowther

Coordinate Solutions, Inc.

501 N.E. 15th Street