point query for multiple layers {Scanned}

Brent Pedersen bpederse at NATURE.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Jun 1 16:47:44 EDT 2006

yes, see the layer defs below in my original mail.
i've tried both with a different template for each layer and the same
template for all 3 layers. neither works.
my query string looks like:
?mode=query&map=...&layers=FRAP+WUI&imgext=....&imgxy=...&imgsize=520
+600
i know the imgext and imgxy are correct because it does return the
correct value for the layer that is does query, but just nothing
happens for the other layers. i also did try this with mode=nquery.