How to make MS4W to support epsg:3067?

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at MMMTIKE.FI
Fri Jun 2 12:25:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

Registered epsg code 3067 is referring to ETRS-UTM zone 35N, and is effectively just a synonyme to epsg:25835 with the only difference that it 3067 is defined to be valid for the whole Finnish territory, that is more than 6 degrees wide. Now I wonder how could I make Mapserver from MS4W delivery to understand this code?  The newest FWTools do already support epsg:3067.  Using 25835 instead is usually OK, but some (over)correct softwares give error messages when the natural 6 degrees wide area is exceeded.

Regards,

Jukka Rahkonen