WFS gurus . . . .

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Mon Jun 5 10:25:38 EDT 2006

All,

I'm trying to get a WFS output in a local coordinate system.  Everything
works just fine with a EPSG code, but our coordinate system is not in
the list.  Do we need to add it in in more than one location?  We're
using a few extensions that all seem to have their own version of a EPSG
code list, different formats and everything.

All I need is to be able to get the WFS output with a same coordinate
system BBOX.  Can I get around the EPSG requirement with some form of
fakery?  Can the GML be output with a MODE= option perhaps, in it's
native coordinate system?

Thanks

bobb