[Fwd: Re: WFS gurus . . . .]

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Mon Jun 5 10:49:23 EDT 2006

Good question.

What's your actual projection definition?

CubeWerx (http://www.cubewerx.com/) holds the 42xxx projection
definitions.  We've worked with them to establish codes which are not
natively in EPSG.  I've cc'd Craig here for info.

..Tom