raster symbols.

Thu Jun 8 16:18:53 EDT 2006

Can you post a sample?

Steve

>>> Bob Basques <bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US> 6/8/2006 3:03:18 PM >>>
All,

I've added my very first set of raster symbols to a layer.  The symbols
are PNGs with a transparent Background.  While the resulting image has a
nice transparent background overall, I noticed that the drawing of the
Symbols where they overlap, that the original BBOX of the symbol graphic
is overwriting the previous symbol of the same type.

Question, is this something that I have to live with or is there another
approach to getting the transparency of the raster symbols to stay
transparent where they happen to overlap in an Output.

Up until this time, I've either drawn my own symbols or used TrueType
versions.

Thanks

bobb