c#-mapscript, zooming problem on Landsat-Layer

Christian Wilmes C.Wilmes at GMX.DE
Tue Jun 13 06:29:34 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I try to use I Layer from the Landsat-WMS in my c#-Application. The first time I get the Layer everything works fine but after zooming or just refreshing the map I get the following error:
msBuildWMSLayerURLBase(): WMS connection error. One of wms_onlineresource, wms_server_version, wms_name metadata is missing in layer Landsat.  Please either provide a valid CONNECTION URL, or provide those values in the layer's metadata.

Trying it with other layers everything is ok.

The part of the code where I add the Layer:
layerObj landsat = new layerObj(myMap);
            landsat.name = "Landsat";
            landsat.type = MS_LAYER_TYPE.MS_LAYER_RASTER;
            landsat.status = mapscript.MS_OFF;
            landsat.connectiontype = MS_CONNECTION_TYPE.MS_WMS;
            landsat.connection = "http://wms.jpl.nasa.gov/wms.cgi?";
            hashTableObj metaLandsat = new hashTableObj();
            metaLandsat.set("wms_name", "global_mosaic");
            metaLandsat.set("wms_server_version", "1.1.0");
            metaLandsat.set("wms_onlineresource", "http://wms.jpl.nasa.gov/wms.cgi?");
            metaLandsat.set("wms_srs", "EPSG:4326");
            metaLandsat.set("wms_format", "image/jpeg");
            metaLandsat.set("wms_style", "");
            metaLandsat.set("wms_connectiontimeout", "100");
            landsat.metadata = metaLandsat;
            landsat.setProjection("init=epsg:4326");

Hope anybody could help me with that problem.

Best Regards
Christian