oracle spatial

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at MMMTIKE.FI
Fri Jun 16 09:10:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have Oracle 9i and I have faced no problem.  Any happy 10g users out there?

-Jukka-

________________________________

Lähettäjä: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] Puolesta Zhonghai Wang
Lähetetty: 16. kesäkuuta 2006 15:43
Vastaanottaja: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Aihe: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] oracle spatial

Hi there,

I am now facing the same problem now, after the DLL swapping according to the read-me file, the other old MapServer projects do not work any more, even under the CGI mode, and the error message looks like:

[Fri Jun 16 14:38:55 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: mapserv.exe  -- this is the error message in the Apache error log file.

do anyone have any ideas?

BTW: my system info: WinXP, MS4W 2.0, Oracle 10g R2 Instant Client

the ogrinfo --formats that OCI is supported.

many thanks.

zhonghai