Mapscript ,Mono, Apache and Linux : a great story

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 22 16:47:54 EDT 2006

Xavier,

I have tested also with WinForms mono and runs wihout any problems using the
following configuration:

I have SUSE 10
libgdiplus 1.1.8 (installed from the distribution)
mono 1.1.8.3-6 (installed from the distribution)
compiled mapserver CVS

I have compiled mapserver without SWF support that may be a difference.
Would you try the CVS version without SWF compiled in?

I wish i would see that error myself :-(

Best Regards,

Tamas