NQUERY problem

DjwStone D.Stone at ED.AC.UK
Fri Jun 23 06:40:06 EDT 2006

I am having trouble querying point layers with CGI Mapserver. First I browse
one or more layers specifying name and date criteria, and this returns the
correct points on the map.

If I switch to query mode, and click one of the points, the query template
comes back with one hit (also correct) even if there should be several (from
the doc, this seems to be as designed).

In nquery mode however, I get the correct number of hits displayed with
[nr], but their attributes are all identical!! I suspect I'm not processing
properly in the query template, but I can't find an example.

Here's the query template:

Result no.: [lrn]<br>
Dedication Ref.: [dr]<br>
Dedication Type: [dedicationtype]<br>
Dedication date (range): [deddlo] - [deddhi]<br>
Saint Ref.: [saintid]<br>
Saint Name: [stdname]<br>
Confidence: [reftostconf]%<br>
Location Ref.: [locationref]&nbsp;([placename])<br>

Any suggestions/help very gratefully received!

Dave