Mapserver 4.8.3 error

rock well rockwell_001 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 29 15:21:24 EDT 2006

Hello list, i was using mapserver 4.6.2 previously and have recently compiled mapserver 4.8.3 and also compiled phpmapscript to work with it. I then copied the phpmapscript.dll to the php extension folder. When i try to run the file with a simple mapfile i get the "php-cgi.exe application error - memory could not be read error".

  I guess i am getting this error when i try to draw the map using the mapscript draw function.

  I am not sure why am i getting this error, but is the configuration different for mapserver 4.8.3 than mapserver 4.6.2.

  Thanks for your time ...
  kris