Mapserver binaries for Oracle10g

Antonio Iandolo aiandolo at GRUPPOAS.IT
Fri Jun 30 04:00:57 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I'd like to set up an environment to use the native support for
Oracle10g (not OGR) with MapServer

I've downloaded MS4W 1.5.3, as stated on
http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html ("Note for
Oracle users: Until bug#1499 is fixed, for Oracle connections you must
use MS4W 1.5.3"), and so I have:

MapServer version 4.8.3 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF
 OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPO
RTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPO
RTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SH
APEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

1) What am I missing to get the INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL with Mapserver?

2) How come mapserv.exe is 32Kb, while it was about 3.120Kb before???

3) Does anybody have a link to get windows binaries for MapServer 4.8.3
built with Oracle support?

Thanks in advance,
Antonio