Oracle Multitable Join

Christopher Condit condit at SDSC.EDU
Wed Mar 1 19:18:33 EST 2006

Is it possible to use multiple relations when adding an native oracle
connection?  I want to use something like this, but can't quite figure
out how:

SELECT p.SHAPE, p.NAME FROM POINTS p, AREAS a WHERE a.NAME =
'California' AND SDO_FILTER(p.shape, o.shape, 'querytype = WINDOW') =
'true'

The idea is that I've got two Oracle spatial tables, one with points,
the other with polygons.  Given a polygon from the latter, I want all
the points appearing in it to be drawn on the map.  Is this possible
with the existing Oracle spatial implementation?  How would my DATA
definition look?

Thanks,

Chris