Using SLD with GetLegendGraphic

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Mar 3 03:17:34 EST 2006

Hi,

this should be possible, I have done it in the past but with SLD_BODY
and the SLD inline in the HTTP GET request. Are you able to give that a
try? But do check your webserver access logs to see that the full
request is getting to Mapserver when using the SLD_BODY option.

Also, which Mapserver version are you trying this on?

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS